3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410-228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
On-Site Sewage Disposal
*** Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Information ***
Dorchester County is in Phase 3 of Maryland's Vaccination Plan. All adults are eligible. Schedule an appointment for the Moderna vaccine at the Hyatt in Cambridge.
To remove your name from our vaccine interest list, please complete this form: Unsubscribe from Vaccine Interest List
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine priority groups and resources, visit covidlink.maryland.gov.
Dorchester County Environmental Health
3 Cedar St.
Cambridge, MD 21613
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am till 5:00 pm
The Following Services are provided by the Dorchester County Health Department for On-Site Sewage Disposal.
- Conduct percolation tests to determine the suitability of soils for individual sewage disposal systems.
- Review all septic system plans and issue Septic System Permits.
- Review building permits and use and occupancy permits for properties served by a well and/or a septic system
- Inspect and license septage haulers and septic installers to operate within the County.
- Evaluate septic systems and wells for new and exsiting foster homes, adoptive homes, adult and child care facilities, camps, schools and other institutional facilities.
- Administer the Bay Restoration Fund for Dorchester County.
Any information requests regarding the status of a septic system on a property must be made by completing and submitting a Property Status Request Form.
- Spring Rabies Clinic Flyer
- Spring Rabies Clinic Pre Registration
- Seasonal Influenza (EN, ES)
- Coronavirus Information
- MA Direct Line
- MidShore Rural Health Collaborative
- Opioid Intervention Team: iwishiknewmidshore.org and beforeitstoolate.maryland.gov
- Hurricane Supply List
- Commit to be FIT
- Be ready for the next disaster Emergency Preparedness - Facebook Page
(for DCHD Employees Only)
3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410 228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
© Copyright 2004-2021