All COVID-19 operations of the Dorchester County Health Department are now located at the DCHD Satellite Center’s new location at 10 Aurora Street in Cambridge. Flu vaccines also are being offered at this location.
“We are pleased to offer all our COVID-19 services at one location,” Roger Harrell, Dorchester County health officer, said. “You can get your flu and COVID vaccines, COVID testing, and even pick up rapid test kits and masks at 10 Aurora Street.”
Dr. Casey Scott, deputy health officer and medical director at the Dorchester County Health Department, encourages residents to get flu and COVID vaccines and the updated COVID booster.
“Flu cases are rising around the state, and there are several new COVID-19 variants of concern,” Dr. Scott said. “Now is the time to protect yourself from serious illness and hospitalization by getting vaccinated.”
You can get your flu and COVID shots at the same visit.
Talk with your doctor or pharmacist about getting your flu and COVID vaccines or call 410-228-0235 to make an appointment at the satellite center.
The satellite center at 10 Aurora Street offers:
• Free drive-up COVID-19 testing Mondays through Fridays with same-day appointment. Call 410-228-0235 to make an appointment. For testing, please park at one of the orange cones in the parking lot off Byrn Street and wait for someone to assist you.
• Rapid PCR testing is available for patients with COVID-19 symptoms.
COVID-19 vaccinations & boosters
• 6 months to 4 years, by appointment only, 9am-12pm & 1-4pm, Mondays & Wednesdays. Call 410-228-0235 to make an appointment.
• 5 years and up, 9am-12pm & 1-3pm, Tuesdays and Wednesdays; 9am-12pm & 1-5:30pm, Thursdays. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome. Pre-register online at dorchesterhealth.org or call 410-228-0235.
COVID-19 test kits and masks
• Stop by from 8am-4:30pm Monday through Friday for COVID-19 masks and at-home rapid test kits, while supplies last.
Flu vaccinations for children and adults
• Flu vaccinations for children (6 mos.+) and adults are available from 9am-12pm & 1-3pm Tuesdays and Wednesdays; and from 9am-12pm & 1-5:30pm Thursdays. Walk-ins welcome.
• Flu vaccines are FREE for children from 6 months to 19 years old. Adults should bring insurance cards.
• Please call 410-228-0235 to schedule an appointment outside clinic hours.