The Healthy Heart Ambassador Program is seeking Dorchester County residents with high blood pressure for a free, 4-month program to help them control their blood pressure.
This four-month lifestyle change program includes blood pressure self-monitoring, consultations, and nutrition education to help people with hypertension.
Participants will get:
- Blood pressure monitor
- Personalized support from trained staff
- Monthly nutrition education
You may be eligible if you:
- Are 18 or older AND live in Dorchester County
- Have been diagnosed with hypertension
- Had NO cardiac events in the last year
- DO NOT have afib, lymphedema, or other arrhythmias
Interested? Please complete a brief interest form for the blood pressure self-monitoring program. All questions require a response. Upon submitting this interest form, a trained staff member will contact you via your preferred method of contact.