3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410-228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Food Protection Program
*** Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Information ***
Dorchester County is in Phase 3 of Maryland's Vaccination Plan. All adults are eligible. Schedule an appointment for the Moderna vaccine at the Dorchester County Health Department.
To remove your name from our vaccine interest list, please complete this form: Unsubscribe from Vaccine Interest List
Did you lose your COVID-19 vaccination card or need proof of vaccination? Please visit MD.MyIR.net and complete the online form to view and print your official vaccination record for free.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine priority groups and resources, visit covidlink.maryland.gov.
Dorchester County Environmental Health
3 Cedar St.
Cambridge, MD 21613
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am till 5:00 pm
The food protection program is responsible for all retail food service facility licensing and retail food service facility inspections in Dorchester County. All food facility plan reviews for new facility construction or existing facility remodeling must be submitted to this office. Any temporary food event in Dorchester County must make application to this office for a Temporary Event Permit to Operate a Food Service Facility.
Please Note: New fees in effect as of July 1, 2013.
- Temporary Food Event Application
- Temporary Event Handwashing and Dishwashing Stations
- Food Service Facility License Application
- Guidelines for Food Service Facility Plan Submittal
- Statement of Workers Compensation
- Mobile Unit Requirements
- Equipment addition for Existing Food Service Facilities
- DCHD Virtual Community Baby Shower, May 14-21
- Seasonal Influenza (EN, ES)
- Coronavirus Information
- MA Direct Line
- MidShore Rural Health Collaborative
- Opioid Intervention Team: iwishiknewmidshore.org and beforeitstoolate.maryland.gov
- Hurricane Supply List
- Commit to be FIT
- Be ready for the next disaster Emergency Preparedness - Facebook Page
(for DCHD Employees Only)
3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410 228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
© Copyright 2004-2021