3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410-228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
*** Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Information ***
Dorchester County is in Phase 3 of Maryland's Vaccination Plan. All adults are eligible. Schedule an appointment for the Moderna vaccine at the Hyatt in Cambridge.
To remove your name from our vaccine interest list, please complete this form: Unsubscribe from Vaccine Interest List
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine priority groups and resources, visit covidlink.maryland.gov.
The Dorchester County Environmental Health Division is located at:
3 Cedar St.
Cambridge, MD 21613
We are open Monday thru Friday 8:00 am till 5:00 pm.
Closed for State Holidays.
The Dorchester County Environmental Health Division provides services in the following areas:
- Food Protection
- Individual Water Supply
- Onsite Sewage Disposal
- Subdivision of Land Review and Approval
- Rabies Control
- Environmental Nuisance Investigations
- Communicable Disease Investigations of Food and Water
- Sanitary Surveys of Water Supply Systems
- Camps and Campgrounds
- Commercial Pool and Spa Licensing and Inspection
- Foster Care, Adoptive Care, and Day Care Facility Water and On- Site Sewage Disposal Inspections
PLEASE NOTE OUR FEES CHANGE JULY 1, 2013. Our fees vary according to service. Please call our office at 410-228-1167 for the most current prices.
- Spring Rabies Clinic Flyer
- Spring Rabies Clinic Pre Registration
- Seasonal Influenza (EN, ES)
- Coronavirus Information
- MA Direct Line
- MidShore Rural Health Collaborative
- Opioid Intervention Team: iwishiknewmidshore.org and beforeitstoolate.maryland.gov
- Hurricane Supply List
- Commit to be FIT
- Be ready for the next disaster Emergency Preparedness - Facebook Page
(for DCHD Employees Only)
3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410 228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
© Copyright 2004-2021