3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410-228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
*** Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Information ***
- January Testing *Please note extended hours and location change.*
For all COVID-19 inquiries, such as scheduling an appointment for testing or vaccination, Please call our COVID-19 Satellite Center at 410-228-0235.
Pre-register online or call 410-228-0235 to schedule an appointment for the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine at the Dorchester County Health Department. For information about community vaccination clinics, please call 410-228-0235 as locations and times vary.
Rapid At-Home Self Tests Kits Distribution List **We are currently out of COVID-19 rapid test kits and in the process of procuring more.**
Did you lose your COVID-19 vaccination card or need proof of vaccination? Please visit MD.MyIR.net and complete the online form to view and print your official vaccination record for free.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccines and resources, visit covidlink.maryland.gov.
The Dorchester County Environmental Health Division is located at:
3 Cedar St.
Cambridge, MD 21613
We are open Monday thru Friday 8:00 am till 5:00 pm.
Closed for State Holidays.
Spring Rabies Clinics Dates Are Available Here
The Dorchester County Environmental Health Division provides services in the following areas:
- Food Protection
- Individual Water Supply
- Onsite Sewage Disposal
- Subdivision of Land Review and Approval
- Rabies Control
- Environmental Nuisance Investigations
- Communicable Disease Investigations of Food and Water
- Sanitary Surveys of Water Supply Systems
- Camps and Campgrounds
- Commercial Pool and Spa Licensing and Inspection
- Foster Care, Adoptive Care, and Day Care Facility Water and On- Site Sewage Disposal Inspections
PLEASE NOTE OUR FEES CHANGE JULY 1, 2013. Our fees vary according to service. Please call our office at 410-228-1167 for the most current prices.
- Radon Awareness Month
- Seasonal Influenza (EN, ES)
- Coronavirus Information
- MA Direct Line
- MidShore Rural Health Collaborative
- Opioid Intervention Team: iwishiknewmidshore.org and beforeitstoolate.maryland.gov
- Hurricane Supply List
- Commit to be FIT
- Be ready for the next disaster Emergency Preparedness - Facebook Page
(for DCHD Employees Only)
3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410 228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
© Copyright 2004-2021