3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410-228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Chronically Ill Individuals
*** Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Information ***
Dorchester County is in Phase 3 of Maryland's Vaccination Plan. All adults are eligible. Schedule an appointment for the Moderna vaccine at the Hyatt in Cambridge.
To remove your name from our vaccine interest list, please complete this form: Unsubscribe from Vaccine Interest List
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine priority groups and resources, visit covidlink.maryland.gov.
Adult Evaluation and Review Services (AERS)
For Persons who:
- Are at risk of institutionalization or face disruption of their normal living situation
- Have chronic medical conditions
- Need help with activities of daily living such as bathing meal preparation or mobility
- Have limited financial means to pay for care/expenses
The AERS staff identifies services available to help the individual remain in the community or in the least restrictive environment.
Adult Evaluation and Review services
Dorchester County Health Dept.
- Spring Rabies Clinic Flyer
- Spring Rabies Clinic Pre Registration
- Seasonal Influenza (EN, ES)
- Coronavirus Information
- MA Direct Line
- MidShore Rural Health Collaborative
- Opioid Intervention Team: iwishiknewmidshore.org and beforeitstoolate.maryland.gov
- Hurricane Supply List
- Commit to be FIT
- Be ready for the next disaster Emergency Preparedness - Facebook Page
(for DCHD Employees Only)
3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410 228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
© Copyright 2004-2021