3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410-228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Chronically Ill Individuals
*** Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Information ***
For all COVID-19 inquiries, such as scheduling an appointment for testing or vaccination, please call our new COVID-19 satellite office at 410-228-0235.
Pre-register online or call 410-228-0235 to schedule an appointment for the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine at the Dorchester County Health Department's NEW COVID-19 SATELLITE OFFICE at 103 Cedar Street, Cambridge, MD 21613. Walk-ins are welcome Monday to Friday between 9am and 3pm. For information about community vaccination clinics, please call 410-228-0235 as locations and times vary.
Individuals age 12 and up are eligible for COVID-19 vaccination. Immunocompromised individuals who received Moderna or Pfizer vaccines are eligible for third doses. Individuals age 65 and up, adults with underlying medical conditions, or adults working or living in high-risk settings who received Pfizer ONLY are eligible for booster shots.
Did you lose your COVID-19 vaccination card or need proof of vaccination? Please visit MD.MyIR.net and complete the online form to view and print your official vaccination record for free.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccines and resources, visit covidlink.maryland.gov.
Adult Evaluation and Review Services (AERS)
For Persons who:
- Are at risk of institutionalization or face disruption of their normal living situation
- Have chronic medical conditions
- Need help with activities of daily living such as bathing meal preparation or mobility
- Have limited financial means to pay for care/expenses
The AERS staff identifies services available to help the individual remain in the community or in the least restrictive environment.
Adult Evaluation and Review services
Dorchester County Health Dept.
- DCHD Virtual Community Baby Shower, May 14-21
- Seasonal Influenza (EN, ES)
- Coronavirus Information
- MA Direct Line
- MidShore Rural Health Collaborative
- Opioid Intervention Team: iwishiknewmidshore.org and beforeitstoolate.maryland.gov
- Hurricane Supply List
- Commit to be FIT
- Be ready for the next disaster Emergency Preparedness - Facebook Page
(for DCHD Employees Only)
3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410 228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
© Copyright 2004-2021