3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410-228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Chronic Disease Prevention
*** Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Information ***
Dorchester County is in Phase 3 of Maryland's Vaccination Plan. All adults are eligible. Schedule an appointment for the Moderna vaccine at the Dorchester County Health Department.
To remove your name from our vaccine interest list, please complete this form: Unsubscribe from Vaccine Interest List
Did you lose your COVID-19 vaccination card or need proof of vaccination? Please visit MD.MyIR.net and complete the online form to view and print your official vaccination record for free.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine priority groups and resources, visit covidlink.maryland.gov.
The program works with community partners to implement environmental strategies promoting health, reinforcing healthful behaviors and building support for health lifestyles, particularly for those at high risk. The purpose is to sustain diabetes and heart disease and stroke prevention efforts within the community. Staff promotes community development of increased access to healthier foods and physical activity. Additionally, efforts are focused on health system interventions to improve the quality of health care delivery to populations with the highest hypertension and prediabetes disparities, as well as increasing community clinical linkage strategies to support heart disease, stroke and diabetes prevention efforts.
Contact: Miranda LeCompte at 41-901-8129.
- Commit to being fit
- Nutrition topics of interest from Sparkdiet Resource Center
- Are you at risk for health disease & Diabetes? Take Heart Disease test
- Could you have Diabetes and not even know it? Take Diabetes Test
- For more information about Diabetes and our Resource Guidebook, Diabetes Information
- DCHD Virtual Community Baby Shower, May 14-21
- Seasonal Influenza (EN, ES)
- Coronavirus Information
- MA Direct Line
- MidShore Rural Health Collaborative
- Opioid Intervention Team: iwishiknewmidshore.org and beforeitstoolate.maryland.gov
- Hurricane Supply List
- Commit to be FIT
- Be ready for the next disaster Emergency Preparedness - Facebook Page
(for DCHD Employees Only)
3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410 228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
© Copyright 2004-2021