3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410-228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Adult Outpatient Services
*** Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Information ***
Dorchester County is in Phase 3 of Maryland's Vaccination Plan. All adults are eligible. Schedule an appointment for the Moderna vaccine at the Dorchester County Health Department.
To remove your name from our vaccine interest list, please complete this form: Unsubscribe from Vaccine Interest List
Did you lose your COVID-19 vaccination card or need proof of vaccination? Please visit MD.MyIR.net and complete the online form to view and print your official vaccination record for free.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine priority groups and resources, visit covidlink.maryland.gov.
Substance Abuse Program
Our Substance Abuse Program is a basic program, which focuses primarily on education and assessment and is appropriate for clients who have been diagnosed as substance abusers, and have not previously received a diagnosis of alcohol or other drug dependence.
- The objective of this program is to provide a knowledge base for further treatment, determine whether the client is substance abusing or dependent, and establish norms for task group participation.
- SAP participants meet one time per week for 13 to 26 weeks, or longer depending upon treatment needs and are generally required to attend a minimum of six AA/NA meetings during the course of treatment.
Traditional Outpatient Program
The Traditional Outpatient Program serves clients who have been diagnosed as drug and/or alcohol dependent (with the exception of clients whose primary drug of choice is cocaine) and is appropriate for individuals requiring an increased intensity of treatment.
- TOP participants meet for group sessions once or twice a week and are generally required to attend a minimum of two AA/NA meetings per week.
- Although the typical length of treatment is 26 weeks to satisfy MVA requirements, a specific client’s length of stay is determined by clinical assessment using ASAM Patient Placement Criteria.
- DCHD Virtual Community Baby Shower, May 14-21
- Seasonal Influenza (EN, ES)
- Coronavirus Information
- MA Direct Line
- MidShore Rural Health Collaborative
- Opioid Intervention Team: iwishiknewmidshore.org and beforeitstoolate.maryland.gov
- Hurricane Supply List
- Commit to be FIT
- Be ready for the next disaster Emergency Preparedness - Facebook Page
(for DCHD Employees Only)
3 Cedar Street | Cambridge, MD 21613 | 410-228-3223; Fax 410 228-9319 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
© Copyright 2004-2021